![]() |
| Dark chocolate coated and filled! |
Parc Saint Paul:
A family park with five creds to get! Pick of the bunch here was of course the wooden coaster but let’s go through them all so you bask in the greatness of all five.
849: Aerotrain:
850: Mini Mouse Cartoon:
These things are small I doubt even the intended audience finds them entertaining.
851 Wood Express:
This was actually decent. Some good air time moments and a wonderful addition to a family park! This is certainly another coaster on the list of things Chessington should have bought instead of the wing rider.
Souris Verte 852:
Another spinning mouse, marvellous I thought.
Dino Disk’O 853:
Pomme 854:
Biggest queue for the day for this. The classic big apple is loved by coaster fans and non coaster fans alike.
Creds done we headed to…
Mer de Sable:
Tiger Express 855:
Silver Mountain 856:
Wild Buffalo 857:
The best wooden coaster of the day because it has banking and that is usually a good thing.
Bandidos 858:
The SBF spinner is the Gen Z big apple and in old age the Gen Z coaster goons will look back upon them with the same fondness that I will look back on big apples with.
![]() |
| A quick break from coasters to show you the corn dog I ate |
Jardin d’Acclimation:
When you think about Paris theme parks you probably think about Disney but imagine spending a fraction of the money to ride things without theming but still in Paris! Welcome to Jardin!
Speed Rockets 859:
This was actually pretty good. It was even good enough for a bride and groom (not pictured) to ride, though I assumed at the time that they were wearing their outfits for a bet.
Souris Mecaniques 860:
We can probably assume that Souris means spinning, I would ask the Duolingo Owl but he is already annoyed at me for not doing my lesson yet.
This was rubbish and very uncomfortable. Disney couldn’t have this because it would make all the kids cry and that park is already full of crying children.
Defi du Dragon 861:
A firm favourite of the bride, but not the groom, from earlier. It goes backwards and that was sort of ok.
Fort des Pirates 862:
The story of this coaster being temporary but becoming so popular it had to stay is in no way comparable to watching Jaws backwards to see the heartwarming story of a shark who vomits out so many people a beach has to be opened.
There you, three theme parks! We went into Paris next, but I’ll save that for part 3!
Thanks for reading!




















Comments
Post a Comment