Hello and welcome to part 5 of my French blog series! This is the final part where we head back to The UK and mop up some creds along the way, nothing compared what we rode in part 4 sadly! Let’s fly through them then!
Bagatelle:
My main take away from this park was the slow ops.
876: Spiral Express:
The only thing I can really say about this is that it’s a Soquet, so at least that’s something interesting.877: Famous Jack:
Another spinning mouse, wonderful.878: Triops:
Triops is one of the few remaining Invertigo coasters. Few were built and few remain, I’ve ridden all of the operating ones. They have a bad reputation being rough but I’ve actually not found any of them to be that bad.
879 Kidz Coaster:
Marvellous. Plus one and done!
880 Gaz Express:
This was actually pretty decent, easily the best thing in the park!
Dennlys Parc:
A small park where you have to park across the road.
881 Nitro:
This thing was appalling. Super rough. You even have to ride both lift hills to complete the circuit. Tear it down.
Furio 882:
Sort of like Gaz Express but not as good.
Voltigo 883:
It was crap.
Feeryland:
This park seemed to have a few new things, bet you can’t wait to see what!
Speedy Coaster 884:
Speedy is the first word that comes into my head when I look at this.
Magic Twist 885:
Was a magical experience…
Pomme 886:
Another one.
Grand Prix de Feeryland 887:
I seem to keep talking photos of Aaron. He is more interesting than the coasters to be fair.
There we have it! A wonderful trip to France starring everyone’s fave coaster trio! Laughs, pints, breakfast sweat treats and creds! Can’t ask for more than that!
I’ll leave you with this:
Thanks for reading!















Comments
Post a Comment